Is your child is struggling with eating, breathing, sleeping, or communication ?
Evolved Therapy can help
- Treatment based in evidence and strengths.
- Breathing as a foundation.
- Oral motor and myofunctional approaches based on age & needs of your child.
- Multi-sensory learning to support communication and feeding.
Process for Getting Started
- 15 minute call (email if you prefer)
- Discussion about your child, their eating, sleeping and and communication.
- Review your needs, our approach, & determine next steps.
- Work with you to schedule an assessment. appointment.
Who Can Benefit?
with disrupted sleep, open mouth breathing, tongue ties or other TOTS.
with diagnoses on the autism spectrum or other neurological, genetic, or chromosomal difference.
who are have trouble articulating sounds properly or other communication challenges.
or babies with difficulty feeding.
and toddlers showing signs of picky eating.
Why This Model?
Communication and feeding therapy centering on your child’s strengths.
Neurodiversity affirming practices.
Applies traditional speech, language, feeding principles and then goes a level beyond.
Breathing and oral myofunctional skills are key to all treatment programs.
We meet you where you are both literally and in learning modalities.
Are you looking for expert advice for working with your child’s school, daycare, or other team members.
Professional consultation to help you understand systems, limitations, and develop strategies allowing you to have confidence in your child’s care across environments.
Get information to empower you as the parent to inform the team working with your child.
Ways we will connect to achieve your goals.
In Person Therapy
In your home or child’s daycare/school facility.
Primary mode of delivery. Flexible scheduling & caregiver/family inclusion.
Expert advice for navigating complicated systems that overwhelm or limit gains.